APStylebook.com Help Center topics
Creating an account on apstylebook.com
Having an account is not necessary to place a book order on our website, however we encourage all users of APStylebook.com to register so you can track your shipment, access your payment history and keep shipping or payment data on file to speed up future orders.
If you prefer, you can order a print Stylebook as a guest without creating a customer account. We will email you your order confirmation and tracking information, but you will not have your order details available on our website.
You do need to create an account if you are purchasing a digital product. We need to know your name and email to get you set up with your activation email.
If you don't have an account yet, registration is fast and easy. Simply go to the "Registration" page and follow the three steps to:
1) Enter your email address and a password. Your password must be at least eight characters long.
2) Enter your name and company information, if applicable.
3) Tell us a little about yourself to speed up your checkout every time you shop with us:
- Do you work for a news organization that is an AP member? Enter your MDM ID number to get your member discount on select AP Stylebook products.
- Are you a member of one of the trade organizations that offers member discounts on Stylebook products? Give us your member ID for ACES, PRSA, RTDNA, SPJ and AAJA to get your member discount on select AP Stylebook products.
- Do you work for a college bookstore? Enter your Reseller Tax ID to get the wholesale price on the spiral-bound Stylebook, and enter your UPS or FedEx Collect shipping account number if you would like orders shipped using your account. You can continue using our shipping options, of course, if you don’t enter a shipping account.
You can update any of this customer information later, so if you get a job with an AP member or join a new professional group, you can get the discounted pricing. Just go to your customer dashboard to change your profile.