APStylebook.com Help Center topics
What is Ask the Editor?
Ask the Editor provides answers, clarification and guidance on style issues that go beyond the AP Stylebook. Stylebook Online subscribers can submit questions. Before posting a question, you can search the archives of thousands of past questions and answers for your topic. With thousands of questions and answers on file, your topic has very likely been covered.
Ask the Editor includes tabs to:
- View the most recent submissions to Ask the Editor
- FAQ: View a compilation of frequently asked questions compiled by AP editor David Minthorn
- Search past questions
- Submit a question to Ask the Editor
- View my questions: See questions you've submitted previously and answers you have received
- Archive: View Ask the Editor submissions that no longer reflect current AP style. The questions in this section are all archived and provide historic information only.